Goals for France:
1.) Obviously... SPEAK FRENCH
Hopefully after living with a french family, living in a French city, attending a French university, and taking classes in French, my French language skills will make be vastly improved... at the current time Kait attest to how many days it typically takes to write a French Composition.
2.) Ski Europe
I brought all my ski equiptment... adding lots of poundage to my luggage... which will all be for nothing if I don't make it to a ski mountain at some point
3.) Take advantage of being in Europe
After years of being watching my two fav travel journalists Samantha Brown and Rick Steves, I'm going to be super bummed if I don't make it to all of the places they've made me always want to see. This includes: IRELAND + GREECE, Prague, Lourdes, Cinque Terra, Barcelona.
4.) Football
I have never played nor had the desire to play, but the culture fascinates me! During the last few years I've become a Manchester United fan out of basically nowhere (actually that's not true... I thought Wayne Rooney's red card in the 2006 World Cup was pretty entertaining so I became an avid Wayne Rooney Fan). I am going to be very depressed if I don't make it to a United game... good thing they will be in Marseille in February!
5.) New Year's Resolution
So I lied... I actually do have a one New Years resolution. I realized that after not talking to one of my best friends Emily all semester that I am terrible at keeping in contact with people. I have a serious case of out of sight out of mind. Therefore my New Year's Resolution is to make sure I stay in contact... what a perfect test of that being ...um... thousands of miles away!
Let's see how this all goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment